No one wants to go to court. But when agreements turn into disagreements that can’t be resolved otherwise, sometimes legal action is necessary to protect your business, your livelihood, and your rights.
The attorneys at Shelton & Deon are courtroom-ready, trial-tested attorneys ready to represent you in a wide range of commercial issues:
- Breach of contract
- Business torts including defamation, fraud and misrepresentation, and interference with a contract or business expectation
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Non-compete, trade secret, and employment matters
- Commercial landlord-tenant disputes
- Real property issues involving deeds, liens, titles, and easements
- Automotive supplier disagreements
Winning the war often involves choosing the right battles to fight – and how to wage them. When courtroom litigation isn’t in the client’s best interest, we have experience in arbitrations, mediations, and other forms of alternative dispute resolution to efficiently and cost-effectively bring matters to a conclusion.
Regardless of whether you are bringing or defending a matter, a lawsuit weighs heavily on you and your organization, causing undue stress, distraction, and the risk of losing business assets. We can give you peace of mind, knowing that we will help you pursue the best possible outcome.