Life is full of uncertainties, but preparing for future risks associated with serious injuries, mental incapacitation, long-term ailments and extended medical treatment, and an untimely death offers confidence that your loved ones and your finances will be protected.
Everyone can benefit from proper estate planning, regardless of age, means, occupation, or marital status:
- Individuals Business owners
- High net-worth families
- Parents with young children
- Blended families
- Same-sex partners
- Families with issues involving special needs, elder care, and adult dependents
Each estate plan should be custom-tailored, taking into account assets, families, and business interests, as well as instructions for how you wish to be cared for when you are unable to make those decisions for yourself. The attorneys at Shelton & Deon will guide you through these critical considerations with a caring hand, creating a plan intended to avoid probate court and anticipate potential conflicts among your heirs, business partners, and health care providers.
We have experience in various estate planning and asset protection documents, such as:
- Revocable, irrevocable, and marital trusts
- Special needs trusts
- Financial powers of attorney
- Living wills and advance health care directives
- Beneficiary designations
- Conservator and guardianship designations
- Partner agreements
- Parenting agreements
- Fiduciary access to digital assets
You can trust us to provide peace of mind and help you plan for life’s uncertainties.